How does the Cobra 120 work so effectively? By blocking a certain enzyme in the body named (phosphodiesterase-PDE5). The compound Sildenafil in the tablet directs the flow of adequate blood to flow into the blood vessels in the penis to achieve perfect erection each time the tablet is consumed.
How to Use
For best results, take 1 tablet of Cobra 120 at least 30 minutes if not one hour before the planned sexual intercourse. Do not consume more than 1 tablet in a day.
This medicine should never be taken if you are taking medicines containing nitrates. If you are unsure what nitrates are consult your doctor.
Do not take :
- If you have recently had a stroke or a heart attack or if you have low blood pressure
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Sildenafil
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases
- If you ever have loss of vision
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates or nitric oxide donors
- If you have a serious heart problem or liver problems
Keep out of reach of children.
Store this medicine at room temperature 25C degrees in a tight container away from heat, moisture and light.
Side effects that may occur while taking this medicine include headache, flushing, dizziness, stomach upset, heartburn, stuffy nose, diarrhea, or vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision. If these exist or you are affected, contact your doctor immediately.